sxConnect 2018 Facts:
Topic: On the eve of disruption – how the digitized store is changing the game
Date: April 12, 2018
Time: 10.00 AM – 05.30 PM
Location: Radisson Blu, Berlin
We have already crossed the digital bridge to a new Category Management reality – the virtual reality. It is about taking advantage of the existing infrastructure and leveraging the already available assets to create a truly digitized store – because only the truly digitized store will give you innovative opportunities to embracing the new shopper.
- The First Global sxConnect – meet peers from around Europe
- Customer Presentations:
- Top European Fashion and Grocery Retailer Marks & Spencer
- One of the leading Polish drugstore chain Hebe which belongs to Jeronimo Martins group
- #1 Hypermarket and #4 Top Russian Grocery Retailer Lenta
- Virtual Reality 3.0 – use your existing planograms and floorplans to create an immersive virtual reality environment
- Automated Floor Space Allocation – new era in macro space optimization
- Track shopper behavior and reduce shrinkage with innovative technology
- Outstanding keynote speakers, including
- Prof. Stephan Rüschen (leading German Professor in Food Retail) and
- Rick Chavie (Former Senior Vice President at SAP E-Commerce solution Hybris, Retail Executive at The Home Depot and C&A)
The sxConnect brings together an exclusive group of Category Management professionals from retail and manufacturing industries in Europe. The event offers a unique opportunity to network with peers, exchange experiences and to gain an insight into newest technologies and industry trends.
Participation is free. Registration deadline is 4 April 2018.
Address event location:
Telephone: +49 (0)30 238280
The hotel can be conveniently reached from both Tegel and Schönefeld Airports.
Estimated travel times:
- From Tegel via car: approx. 30 minutes
- From Tegel via bus/train: approx. 40 minutes
- From Schönefeld via car: approx. 40 minutes
- From Schönefeld via bus/train: approx. 40 minutes